OPC-P2 Portable Oil Particle Counter adopts Laser Extinction Technology, is designed to measure the particles’ size and quantity in oil liquid. It is Suitable for tests of pollution degree of solid particles in hydraulic oil, lubricating oil, fire resistant oil, insulating oil, turbine oil, organic liquid and polymer solution, etc. So our instrument can be used in aviation, spaceflight, electric power, petroleum, chemical industry, transportation, port, metallurgy, machinery, automobile manufacturing and many other fields.4.1 Power Choice: External power or Battery.
* International Hydraulic Standards Committee specified light resistance (shading) method test principle
* High precision laser sensor, wide testing range, stable performance, low noise, high resolution
* High-precision two-way plunger pump sampling mode, adjustable sampling speed, high precision sampling volume
* The pipeline is made of 316L and PTFE materials, which can meet the testing of all kinds of organic solvents and oils.
* For laboratory or on-site measurement, built-in decompression device can be used for on-line high pressure measurement.
* External pressure chamber can be connected to form positive/negative pressure to realize the detection of high viscosity samples and sample degassing.
* Can use standard sampling bottles, sampling cups and other sampling containers, or directly connected to the hydraulic system, to meet the testing requirements of different industries.