How to maintain the four-in-one gas detector
Beijing Zetron Technology Co., Ltd
The four-in-one gas detector is a guarantee for the safety of staff, and it has been widely used in all walks of life. Any environment where flammable gas or toxic or harmful gas exists should be selected for detection by a gas detector to ensure safety. In particular, it is more important to detect the content of combustible gases or toxic gases and vapors in the air of chemical workplaces or equipment, and safety and warning can be achieved by sound and light alarms.
What are the maintenance methods of the four-in-one gas detector？
1. It is forbidden to immerse the 4-in-1 gas detector in the liquid.
2. Maintenance requires professional and qualified personnel to operate. Before operation, you must fully understand all the contents of the user manual and operate safely.
3. Try to keep checking the four-in-one gas detector after working every day, and record the results of each inspection to find problems in time and solve them.
4. Maintain all maintenance. Use a soft cloth to wipe the instrument case. It is forbidden to use solvents, soaps or polishes and other corrosive chemicals for cleaning.
5. If the four-in-one gas detector is exposed to combustible gas or a specific environment for a long time, it should be calibrated daily and replaced if necessary.
The four-in-one gas detector, whether it is a portable gas detector or a gas detector, is a high-precision instrument that monitors the gas concentration in the field in real time. It is necessary to master the correct use and maintenance of the gas detector to help extend the use of the detector The service life guarantees the accurate detection of the gas detector.